Re: Centralised Address Book

Tarjei Huse wrote:

Andreas Winkelmann wrote:

Have you tried to search for an address ? The automatic list comes not, only with third-party tools (i have read, but nothing found).

http://www.onlamp.com/lpt/a/3310

The address-book here is alreaady working ;-)

Maybe my english isn't good enough. I had setup the address-book and tell outlook and mozilla to use it. But there is something unhandsome (?). If you open the address-book, it is empty! You have to search for an entry and it is found, or if you use a pattern like "*", all matches were found. This is a known issue, and there should be a third-party plugin for outlook, which solves this. But nothing for mozilla.

--
 Andreas