Re: About JDBC-LDAP Bridge

Yen-Pin,

On #1, there shold be a "?" between the base and the arguments.  Using
the URL in the SELECT is not going to work, except for some
side-effect.  Have you tried accessing Active Directory through other
ldap tools?  Perhaps either microsoft's ldp tool or a general purpose
LDAP broswer?

--
Marc Boorshtein, Software Engineer
Octet String Inc.