Re: KDM authentication

hi,

what do you mean by "KDM authentication"? if you think about
system-authentication of a linux machine, first have a look into the
tools of your distribution. e.g. redhat comes with "authconfig", where
you just have to enter your ldap-server host and a base dn and the tool
will edit "ldap.conf" for you. if you do not have a tool like this, just
edit ldap.conf by hand - it's easy :)

also: be sure to have /lib/security/pam_ldap.so and /lib/
libnss_ldap.so.2 and have a look at /etc/nsswitch.conf

documentation is avaiable at http://www.padl.com

greetings
jochen

--
Jochen Witte
Professional System Engineering Services