Re: OpenLDAP 2.1.22 ldapadd error 80

On Jul 8 at 1:09pm, Frank Swasey wrote:

> adding new entry "netid=sxxx,ou=People,ou=Expired,dc=uvm,dc=edu"
> ldapadd: update failed: netid=sxxx,ou=People,ou=Expired,dc=uvm,dc=edu
> ldap_add: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
>         additional info: txn_prepare failed

For the official record...

This is the indication you get when you fill the transaction log
filesystem.....

Doh!  Of course, my test script immediately attempted to run several
db_stat commands and then ran db_archive -a | xargs rm so I didn't see
the full filesystem until I ran the test script by hand one command at a
time.

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===