Re: OpenLDAP 2.1.22 ldapadd error 80

On Jul 8 at 1:09pm, Frank Swasey wrote:

> adding new entry "netid=sxxx,ou=People,ou=Expired,dc=uvm,dc=edu"
> ldapadd: update failed: netid=sxxx,ou=People,ou=Expired,dc=uvm,dc=edu
> ldap_add: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
>         additional info: txn_prepare failed

For the official record...

This is the indication you get when you fill the transaction log

Doh!  Of course, my test script immediately attempted to run several
db_stat commands and then ran db_archive -a | xargs rm so I didn't see
the full filesystem until I ran the test script by hand one command at a

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===