Password conversion to lmpassword ntpassword

Hi All,

Is there a way to take existing encrypted passwords stored in a openldap v1.2 directory and map them to the lmpassword and ntpassword attributes? I have already generated the LDIF, and mapped attribute names to their corresponding V3 names. Has anyone already written a script to handle this? I would REALLY like to avoid having to assign new passwords to our 2600 users :(

-Jeff

Jefferson K. Davis
Technology and Information Systems Manager
Standard School District
1200 North Chester Ave
Bakersfield, CA  93308
USA