Re: I have the problem with UID

Hi

   Sorry about the late response, I've been out of the office.   In
Oracle, the word "uid" is reserved for reasons I know not why.  I got
around this by using the word "username" to label table columns that would
otherwise be called "uid".  Then, in ldap_attr_mappings, I set the "name"
to "uid" and the "sel_expr" to "username".

   Yes, it's annoying, but you can get around it.

  -Mark