From: Octavio Ramirez Rojas [mailto:Octavio.Ramirez@prism.uvsq.fr]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 7:30 AM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Openldap problems with BerkeleyDB

Hi,

I installed BerkeleyDB.4.1 with Unix support, I have written the
commands:

../dist/configure
make

make install

make clean
make

-----

Do you know what is the command for execute that application????

The problem is when I trying the openldap installation, I have this
error:

[root@azteca openldap-2.1.21]# ./configure
Copyright 1998-2003 The OpenLDAP Foundation,  All Rights Reserved.
        Restrictions apply, see COPYRIGHT and LICENSE files.
Configuring OpenLDAP 2.1.21-Release ...
checking for mawk... mawk
checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... missing
checking for db.h... no

configure: error: BDB: BerkeleyDB not available

Regards

Octavio RAMIREZ ROJAS
UVSQ-PRISM
VERSAILLES

This communication is for the use of the intended recipient only.  It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, any disclosure, copying, further distribution or use thereof is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please advise me by return e-mail or by telephone and delete/destroy it.