From: Andreas Rother [mailto:rother-ml@gmx.de]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 3:30 AM
To: Mike Carpenter; openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: Opinion requested: LDAP Administration clients

On Wednesday 02 July 2003 14:57, Mike Carpenter wrote:
> What LDAP Administration client does your company use and why did you
> decide to use that client?   We currently have some admins running
Windoze
> and some running Linux, so clients that run on either platform are
welcome.

We are using davedap (http://davedap.sourceforge.net/) here. It's a
php-based
Webfrontend, easy to configure and intuitive to use (at least for me ;-)
).
Davedap supports LDAPv3 and SSL, we run it on a https-server to encrypt
complete communication between sysadmin and ldap-server.

Kind regards
Andreas Rother