Problem starting OpenLDAP as service

Title: Message
          Hi all,

I am having trouble getting OpenLDAP to start as a service.
I am not starting slapd on the default port, so I am using a registry entry, 'Urls' to set a new port.
As soon as I set this, I am unable to start slapd as a service.
I am able to start slapd via command line.

As soon as I perform a re-boot, it will then start as a service.

I know that I am reading my registry entries, because when I start slapd via comand line, it runs on my new port.

Can anyone help??

Also, I have also added the 'DebugLevel' registry parameter.  Where does this log too???

Thanks,

Sarah