Re: ldapsearch result

My system already have both , /etc/ldap.conf and
/usr/local/etc/openldap/ldap.conf, but their contents are different and looks
have different functions too, I guess.. , can't the system/process recognize
it ?

I am affraid about my suffix which is "dc=its-sby,dc=edu", that contains "-"
chars in it, because the JXplorer said "cannot perform list operation" when I
point to it, its-sby, should I change it ?

are there any source for ldap client (like with *.tgz) for replacing
openldap-clients (usually with *rpm or *deb), beside pam_ldap and nss_ldap
for the client?

regards
Widi Pradnyana