Re: LDAP and CA-certs

Dalila,

This is an OpenCA issue that has been addressed on their mailing list.  Try
looking there.

I suspect you haven't initialized the directory as required by OpenCA and
its setup process.

Cheers,
Kent Soper

"You don't stop playing because you grow old ...
       you grow old because you stop playing."

Linux Technology Center, Linux Security
phone:  1-512-838-9216
e-mail:  dksoper@us.ibm.com

                      Dalila Romero
                      <dalila_r@yahoo.com>             To:       openLdap <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
                      Sent by:                         cc:
                      owner-openldap-software@O        Subject:  LDAP and CA-certs
                      penLDAP.org

                      07/01/2003 05:16 PM

Hello:
      I've a problem when exporting valid
ca-certificate to LDAP:

Checking for a special DN where to store
CA-certificates ...
               Special DN is O=UNLP,C=AR.
          Adding valid CA-certificates to the LDAP
server ...
               Certificate 0 FAILED (error 1: I/O
Error Resource temporarily unavailable )

I have installed openca 0.9.1 and openLDAP 2.0.27

thank's

Dalila

=====
A.C. Dalila L. Romero

Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexión
4004-1010 desde Buenos Aires. Usuario: yahoo; contraseña: yahoo
Más ciudades: http://conexion.yahoo.com.ar