just SSL

I still get an error when I set the SSLv3 as an option.

Client: cant connect on 636

Slapd.conf

ssl yes
port 636
TLSCipherSuite          HIGH:MEDIUM:+SSLv3
TLSCertificateFile      /opt/LocalCA/server_crt.pem
TLSCertificateKeyFile   /opt/LocalCA/server_key.pem
TLSCACertificateFile    /opt/LocalCA/cacert.pem
TLSVerifyClient         never

SERVER:
put_simple_filter: "objectclass=*"
ber_scanf fmt (m) ber:
connection_get(13): got connid=0
connection_read(13): checking for input on id=0
TLS trace: SSL_accept:before/accept initialization
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 read client hello A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write server hello A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write certificate A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write server done A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 flush data
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate A
connection_get(13): got connid=0
connection_read(13): checking for input on id=0
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 read client key exchange A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 read finished A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write change cipher spec A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write finished A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 flush data
connection_read(13): unable to get TLS client DN error=49 id=0
connection_get(13): got connid=0
connection_read(13): checking for input on id=0
ber_get_next
TLS trace: SSL3 alert read:warning:close notify
ber_get_next on fd 13 failed errno=0 (Success)
connection_read(13): input error=-2 id=0, closing.
connection_closing: readying conn=0 sd=13 for close
connection_close: conn=0 sd=13
TLS trace: SSL3 alert write:warning:close notify
slap_sig_shutdown: signal 2
slap_sig_shutdown: signal 2
daemon: shutdown requested and initiated.
slapd shutdown: waiting for 0 threads to terminate
slapd shutdown: initiated
====> bdb_cache_release_all
slapd shutdown: freeing system resources.
====> bdb_cache_release_all
slapd stopped.

Can't