RE: TLS / SSL

Getting this but the client can't connect at port 636

CLIENT
m_ldap: setting TLS mode to 1
rlm_ldap: bind as cn=Manager,dc=fido,dc=com/secret to 10.0.0.94:636
rlm_ldap: cn=Manager,dc=fido,dc=com bind to 10.0.0.94:636 failed: Can't
contact LDAP server
rlm_ldap: (re)connection attempt failed

SERVER:

ldap_pvt_gethostbyname_a: host=fido, r=0
put_filter: "(objectclass=*)"
put_filter: simple
put_simple_filter: "objectclass=*"
ber_scanf fmt (m) ber:
connection_get(13): got connid=0
connection_read(13): checking for input on id=0
TLS trace: SSL_accept:before/accept initialization
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 read client hello A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write server hello A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write certificate A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write server done A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 flush data
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate A
connection_get(13): got connid=0
connection_read(13): checking for input on id=0
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 read client key exchange A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 read finished A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write change cipher spec A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write finished A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 flush data
connection_read(13): unable to get TLS client DN error=49 id=0
connection_get(13): got connid=0
connection_read(13): checking for input on id=0
ber_get_next
TLS trace: SSL3 alert read:warning:close notify
ber_get_next on fd 13 failed errno=0 (Success)
connection_read(13): input error=-2 id=0, closing.
connection_closing: readying conn=0 sd=13 for close
connection_close: conn=0 sd=13
TLS trace: SSL3 alert write:warning:close notify

Company