Replicating from NDS (master) to OpenLDAP (slave)

Has anybody had any success in replicating (either via NDS itself
or via some external scripts/cron jobs) data from NDS to OpenLDAP?

I don't intend to make the openldap server look like a NDS one, I just
need the data in a particular tree to be replicated to an openldap
server. And, here comes the tricky part, I would need passwords as
well (I could use userPassword, no need for SASL).

Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks.