How to convert Visual 5 to Visual 6 dsw/dsp project files?

Hello!
Hope you can stand this neebie question:

I recently downloaded the latest openLdap project version(2.1.22) and tried to open main.dsw to build the project. Nothing was opened. When looking at the project/ workspace files i saw that they were Visial C++ 5 files?

How can I convert these into Visual 6 syntax in an easy way? It was not done automatically and no error pop-up occured.
By the way...why is openLdap developed (Windows version) in Visual 5?

I tried to find the answer in the archives but without success.

Sincerely
Mikael