[Date Prev][Date Next]
How to convert Visual 5 to Visual 6 dsw/dsp project files?
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: How to convert Visual 5 to Visual 6 dsw/dsp project files?
- From: Mikael Grehn <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:26:39 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.0.2) Gecko/20030208 Netscape/7.02
Hope you can stand this neebie question:
I recently downloaded the latest openLdap project version(2.1.22) and
tried to open main.dsw to build the project. Nothing was opened. When
looking at the project/ workspace files i saw that they were Visial C++
How can I convert these into Visual 6 syntax in an easy way? It was not
done automatically and no error pop-up occured.
By the way...why is openLdap developed (Windows version) in Visual 5?
I tried to find the answer in the archives but without success.