Re: SSL3 alert write:fatal:unknown CA

Hi Kent,
I looked in your excellent Document OpenLDAP_TLS_howto, also because Quanah
Gibson-Mount mentioned it.

In Chapter 7 Using TLS you give the following example:

ldapsearch -x -b 'dc=myserver,dc=com' -D "cn=Manager,dc=myserver,dc=com"
'(objectclass=*)' -H ldaps://myserver.com -W -ZZ

I thought TLS was working on port 389 and only SSL was using ldaps://
If that's true the command would be:

ldapsearch -x -b 'dc=myserver,dc=com' -D "cn=Manager,dc=myserver,dc=com"
'(objectclass=*)' -h myserver.com -W -ZZ

Pierre

Am Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2003 19:28 schrieben Sie:

--
My Sites:
http://www.linux-age.com

Tel. +49 (0)30 757 02 517