Re: TLS-based authentication?

TLS is a method of negotiating encryption and not an authentication
method. Therefore you can use simple authentication with TLS transport
for secure connections or if you're really going to push the boat out
have a play with sasl and TLS.

Also, I'm pretty sure that TLS comes with Openssl so its not a seperate
package.

GREG

--
Greg Matthews