Re: How to Confuse SSO

"cody wang" <codywang@clunet.edu> writes:

> Hi
> I want to set-up Single Sign On (SSO) solution on Redaht Linux. However,
> I have read many web site reference that use different application so I
> am confused which on can be used for SSO?
> Do I need configure all of them? Do I really need Kerberos 5? Do I still
> miss something? Is TLS/SSL nessary for SSO?
> Kerberos 5/Cyrus-sasl/Open LDAP/Berkeley DB/pam_ldap/nss_ldap

All this mechanisms stand for a different concept of authentification and
authorisation. Depending on your network and platforms you may chose
an authentification concept that meet your requirements.
Define your goals and then make your decision.

Dieter Kluenter  | Systemberatung
Tel:040.64861967 | Fax: 040.64891521
mailto: dkluenter@schevolution.com