Help with Outlook XP and Address Book

Hi everybody!

After one week trying to setup LDAP and adding entries I just can say
that it is very hard.

Well my question is, when I start the address book it looks empty, but
when I search for something the information appears? for example if I
search for the names with ? ? (a space) it shows all the entries.

My slapd.conf:
include         /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/redhat/rfc822-MailMember.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/redhat/autofs.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/redhat/kerberosobject.schema
database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=univo,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=univo,dc=com"
rootpw          dasecret
directory       /var/lib/ldap/univocom

and the entries looks like this:

dn: uid=JC, dc=univo,dc=com
mail: jcvelasco@univo.edu.mx
uid: JC
givenName: Juan Carlos
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalperson
objectClass: inetorgperson
sn: Garcia
cn: Juan Carlos Garcia

and the search base in the LDAP configuration of the Outlook is:

dc=univo,dc=com

What could be the problem??

Thanks a lot.

-- Juan Carlos G. Velasco.