Conversion of 1.2 schema to 2.x

Hi,

I'm in the process of migrating my directory from 1.2 to 2.0. I'm using the smbldap scripts from ideax to do account creation, but I need a way to

a)migrate my 1.2 directory entries and

b) populate the ntpassword and lmpassword attributes from the existing userpassword attribute.

Aside from some search and replace operations for a few attribute names in the 1.2-generated ldif, is there anything else I need to be aware of? I really don't want to have to generate new passwords for all my users.

Thanks,

-Jeff

Jefferson K. Davis
Technology and Information Systems Manager
Standard School District
1200 North Chester Ave
Bakersfield, CA  93308
USA