From: Kip.Woods [mailto:Kip_Woods@aismail.wustl.edu]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 11:02 AM
To: openldap-software
Subject: Installing

Dear List,

I have a probably a very simple problem, but being extremely new to both
Linux
and OpenLDAP I could use some help.  I've installed the BerkeleyDB
version 4.1.25
successfully (I think), but when I try to install OpenLDAP version
2.1.21 I get this error:

      configure: error:  BDB: BerkeleyDB version incompatible

>From what I understand these two version should be compatible, but
perhap I'm
mistaken.  If anyone could offer some help I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Newbie Kip