Re: urgent-opendlap on windows 98

TUPTUK@nilufer.fsnet.co.uk wrote:

I need to find out something urgent. I would like to use OPENLDAP on Windows 98. Is this possible? Where can I find the software to install?

Scroll to the bottom of this page:

   http://www.fivesight.com/downloads/openldap.asp

I run it on Windows XP Pro with no problems so far. I even downloaded their pre-compiled slapd.exe binary. Note that the maintainers claim the following:

<snip>
*Does OpenLDAP run on Windows 95/98/ME?* We don't know, but go ahead and give it a try. Regardless of the result, it would be great if you were to report what happened to us, so we can put something more definite in this space.
</snip>

--Dave