[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Some questions about replication via slurpd
- To: Chris McKeever <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Some questions about replication via slurpd
- From: Guillaume LACHENAL <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:35:07 +0200
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- In-reply-to: <5F71B3C180C8D4119F3200B0D049A7AE01E7317F@PRUPREF-MAIL>
- References: <5F71B3C180C8D4119F3200B0D049A7AE01E7317F@PRUPREF-MAIL>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; WinNT4.0; en-US; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030312
Chris McKeever wrote:
M> replica host="lpapmaster:389"
M> replica host="ldapslave:389"
M> bindmethod=simple credentials=plaintextpassord
the host needs to be the host that you will be replicating to. and from my
yes of course. My slapd.conf is OK, I made the mistake when typing this
experience, it only like FQDN (slave.yourdomain.net)
This is in FQDN in my slapd.conf. I prefer use short fake hostnames/dn
in the messages I sent over the Internet.
So the replica directive isn't faulty on my server. There is another
Thanks for help !