kerberos authentication disables normal operation?

Hi,

	I tried to use LDAP SDK to connect to AD, the odd thing is if I adopts simple authentication by using ldap_simple_bind_s() then I can search, compare, ..etc. However if I use kerberos authentication by using GSS-API and ldap_sasl_bind_s(), it would pass the authentication phase however while doing the search, no entry was returned even though the criteria are the same as simple authentication one. Here in Kerberos authentication I use "ldap@realm_name" as the service name.

	Did I miss something here?

Thx.

Kent