[Date Prev][Date Next]
kerberos authentication disables normal operation?
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: kerberos authentication disables normal operation?
- From: <Kent_Wu@trendmicro.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:53:28 -0700
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcM2vfrzqSHoSqx3Siywm8h9X/zzVw==
- Thread-topic: kerberos authentication disables normal operation?
I tried to use LDAP SDK to connect to AD, the odd thing is if I adopts simple authentication by using ldap_simple_bind_s() then I can search, compare, ..etc. However if I use kerberos authentication by using GSS-API and ldap_sasl_bind_s(), it would pass the authentication phase however while doing the search, no entry was returned even though the criteria are the same as simple authentication one. Here in Kerberos authentication I use "ldap@realm_name" as the service name.
Did I miss something here?