Re: Rh 7.1 and OpenLDAP woes..

Firewall? (see /etc/sysconfig/ipchains or iptables)
Ken A.

Raj Balasubramanian wrote:

I am new to Linux/OpenLDAP.
I have installed/configured OpenLDAP 2.1.21 on my RH 7.1. I have added entries using ldapadd, and when I do netstat -a, I do see *:ldap listening...BUT
when I try to use an ldap client from another machine and try to search for entries I get Cant COnnect to LDAP Server error..Seems like my RH 7.1 box is not responding on 389 for external hosts.
Can any one shed light on where I can open 389 for external access?
All help appreciated. Thanks in advance
raj