[Date Prev][Date Next]
Rh 7.1 and OpenLDAP woes..
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Rh 7.1 and OpenLDAP woes..
- From: Raj Balasubramanian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 00:08:03 -0400
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.2.1) Gecko/20021130
I am new to Linux/OpenLDAP.
I have installed/configured OpenLDAP 2.1.21 on my RH 7.1. I have added
entries using ldapadd, and when I do netstat -a, I do see *:ldap
when I try to use an ldap client from another machine and try to search
for entries I get Cant COnnect to LDAP Server error..Seems like my RH
7.1 box is not responding on 389 for external hosts.
Can any one shed light on where I can open 389 for external access?
All help appreciated. Thanks in advance