ldif2ldbm

Dear all,

I would like to add data to ldbm database on the fly with script ldif2ldbm, but I couldn't find the script in openldap installation.
I want to use the the following command to create a ldbm:

ldif2ldbm -i my-data-file -f /usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf

the content of the file my-data-file is:

                       dn: o=openna, c=com
                       o: openna
                       objectclass: organization

                       dn: cn=Gerhard Mourani, o=openna, c=com