[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: Openldap-Software <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: similar userCertificates?
- From: Armin Wenz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:14:27 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4b) Gecko/20030507
A while ago we migrated from iPlanet to openLDAP (running version 2.0.27
in our production environment).
We have a lot of applications running, which are posting
userCertificates into a directory entry already containing a
userCertificate (this was possible with iPlanet). For we don't wanna
change our applications we added the equality filter 'octetstringmatch'
to the userCertificate schema.
attributetype ( 18.104.22.168 NAME 'userCertificate'
SYNTAX 22.214.171.124.4.1.14126.96.36.199.8 )
Most of the time everything works fine, but in rare occasions openLDAP
returns Error 18 (Inappropriate matching).
This error is reproducable with the same certificate. (Note: The
certificate I am trying to post and the certificate within the directory
are definitively different.)
Like I said: this happens only with few certificates, while others are
posted without any error.
Has anybody of you encountered the same/similar problem or has any