LDAP userCertificate entry pointing on another LDAP directory

Hi,

My need is to configure the entry userCertificate of my user inside Active directory to point on userCertificate in a LDAP.

The certificates are store in the LDAP server. All my user are present in both directory the difference is that inside the AD there is no entry for userCertificate.

So I want to add userCertificate and point it to the other directory.

What is the command to configure userCertificate to go and get the certificate on the LDAP.

Thanks