add 2 database error

I am trying to add 2nd domain, but I got this. If I comment out the 2nd
domain, every thing works ok.

[root@ldaps openldap]# /usr/local/bin/ldapadd -x -D
"cn=StoogeAdmin,o=stooges" -W -f s
tooges.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=clunet,dc=edu"
rootdn          "cn=root,dc=clunet,dc=edu"
# Cleartext passwords, especially for the rootdn, should
# be avoid.  See slappasswd(8) and slapd.conf(5) for details.
# Use of strong authentication encouraged.
rootpw          secret
# The database directory MUST exist prior to running slapd AND
# should only be accessible by the slapd and slap tools.
# Mode 700 recommended.
directory       /usr/local/var/openldap-data
# Indices to maintain
index   objectClass     eq

database        bdb
suffix          "o=stooges"
suffix          "dc=ldap,dc=stooges,dc=org"
rootdn          "cn=StoogeAdmin,o=stooges"
rootpw          secret1
directory       /usr/local/var/stooges
defaultaccess   read
schemacheck     on