[Date Prev][Date Next]
db_config and other questions
im database illiterate.. so
1. Should I define the environment variable DB_HOME in my LDAP start up script or is there somewhere else that it needs to be defined?
2. Once ive got the DB_HOME set, does openldap-2.1.21 know to look for this environment variable or do I need to tell it about it?
3. What are some optimal settings that should be placed into the DB_CONFIG file to maximize read only performance.
4. Should I worry about setting bdb options inside slapd.conf if they are already specified in DB_CONFIG?
Im upgrading 2.0.25 to 2.1.21 .. I planned to build a stable 2.1.21 and load it with some data, and test my build.
1. Will I be able to replicate any changes from 2.0 to 2.1?
2. How would I specify only specific updates instead of all changes replicating.
In the simplest terms, could someone explain the rootDSE.
Network Service Specialist IV
Kennesaw State University
This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.