Outlook and OpenLDAP integration.

Hello All,
	I have just set up openldap for use with turba and I am finding it
great to work with. Can anybody suggest a decent way to integrate the a
directory with Outlook? I have read some suggestions from lists such as
Maxware Directory Explorer and Bynari LDAP Addressbook. However neither
of these products seem to provide a sufficient amount of information
from the directory. There is a noticeable lack of fields such as
"company name" & address fields. Can anybody make a suggestion as to how
to make a more complete integration with outlook on windows.

--
Ed Murray <mail@avenuedesign.net>