Re: SASL - Digest-MD5

Well, I believe I have gotten a little further.  When I perform a search
now, I get the following error(s):

SASL/DIGEST-MD5 authentication started
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Authentication method not supported
        additional info: SASL mechanism not supported

Any ideas on why I am getting this error?  I have the following in my
slapd.conf file :

sasl-regexp uid=(.*),cn=.*,cn=auth
password-hash {CLEARTEXT}

The users in LDAP take the following form :

The search is performed by : ldapsearch -U jdoe -Y digest-md5 -b
'dc=enterprise,dc=test,dc=com' '(objectClass=*)'

Any help would be very much appreciated.  Thanks!

Jason L W Lynn <jlwlynn@uab.edu>