Re: Still I am uanble to execute ldapsearch

Hi,

>From the ldapadd log it seems the first entry has been
added successfully.

Your correct ldapsearch command should be:

(Well, I am using rootdn to bind to it for the moment
so that you can see that your data has been added
correctly)

ldapsearch -D 'cn=Lucid,o=stixen.co.uk,c=uk' -b
'o=stixen.co.uk,c=uk' -x -w secret 'objectclass=*'

This should work.

And pleaes make sure you read and understand the
manual pages for ldapsearch(1) and ldapadd(1).

Thanks
Chee Wai

PS: you will need to use -D to specify the binddn, -x
to use simple authentication, and -w password for the
binddn password, as I don't see you allow anonymous
binding in youe slapd.conf.