libtool error when building openldap with module support

Title: libtool error when building openldap with module support

Hi!

I'm trying to build Openldap 2.1.17 with modules.
But when running configure:

configure --enable-null --enable-modules --disable-bdb

configure always stops with the following error:
checking for afopen in -ls... no
checking for ltdl.h... no
configure: error: could not locate libtool ltdl.h

I tried this on two different Systems HPUX11i (gcc and cc) and RedHat6.2 (gcc)  and I got always the same results.

On both Systems there is only the shipped libtool available.

Please when someone can give me hint ...
I hope I suplied all necessary informations.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Roland Meuthen

--