ldap auth for resources

hello

   I am fairly new to openLDAP but not that new.
I have got my OpenLdap server working for user authentication and personel info search like phone email addresses and thing like that.

But I still don't have clear understanding about access to network resources using ldap.

I mean like a file server, or printers on network and things like that, lik ewho is allowed to use accouting printer, who is allowed to use management printer.

Can we do this kind of stuff on Openldap?
if yes is there any resource I can refer to?

I will appreciate a word of wisdom or even redirection to meaning full documentation.

Thanks

Do you Yahoo!?