Re: Still I am uanble to execute ldapsearch

1. Your slapd.conf is fine.
2. What password did you enter?
3. Can the user who runs slapd access your the ldap
directory /home/shreedhar/ldap/stixen/? The user needs
to access the db file to show the data.  Butr this
really should not be the problem *as long as* slapd is
actually reading the correct slapd.conf file (which
your supplied before) when it should be able to read
the rootpw

Chee Wai