Re: Still I am uanble to execute ldapsearch

Today at 10:33am, shreedhar wrote:

> [root@devserv ldap]# /usr/local/bin/ldapadd -x -n -D "cn=Lucid,
> o=stixen.co.uk, c=uk" -w secret -f /home/shreedhar/ldap/plip.ldif

[snip]

> [root@devserv stixen]# /usr/local/bin/ldapsearch -n -D "o=stixen.co.uk,
> c=uk"
> -b "o=stixen.co.uk, o=uk" -x -W 'ojectclass=*'
> Enter LDAP Password:secret(given by me)
> ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)

1) What userid is slapd running as?
2) Does that userid have write permission to
/home/shreedhar/ldap/stixen/ ?
3) dn: o=stixen.co.uk,o=uk doesn't have a password and isn't the rootdn

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===