Re: Migrating to openldap from netscape ds / ms active directory

> Can anyone point me at the schemata files that I'll need to get slapd
> to understand either the ms or ns models?

To get an OpenLDAP server running with your NS schema, you will need to
roughly do the following:1) Connect to the NS server via your favorite LDAP client and do a search
for:Base: "cn=schema"
Filter: objectclass=*
That will get you the schema that NS is using.

2) Manually scrub it to remove all the ACI values, etc., that NS puts on
all objects.
3) Go through all the schema and create matching rules for each element
based upon the syntax (NS doesn't have them as NS doesn't need them)
4) Set up OpenLDAP to look at your schema files. Do a little testing, and
see where you are.

I would suggest version 2.1.x of OpenLDAP as it has IntegerOrderingMatch
which will most likely be used by your app.

Best of luck!
-lon