Re: Mixing Versions.

Since the schemas differ somewhat, there will be issues with
replication. If the master is on 2.1, it will probably need to block
some of the attributes from being replicated to 2.0 slaves. If 2.0 is
the master, then you may have to do some other stuff, like perhaps
turning off schemachecking on the 2.1 slaves.

Earlier this month we had a discussion about this on this list... it's
probably in the mailinglist archive. If you can't find it, let me know
and I'll dig it up.

Matt

--
M Butcher <mbutcher@grcomputing.net>