Re: Apache authentication?

Probably a better place to be asking these questions is in the auth_ldap
mailing lists, check http://www.rudedog.org/auth_ldap/.

>   AuthLDAPURL ldap://localhost/cn=Admins,dc=foo,dc=com
>   Require group cn=Admins,dc=foo,dc=com

I do things like this a lot, but I do not understand why you've changed
the AuthLDAPURL from what you used in the other <Directory> container.
Unless you actually have account objects under cn=Admins,dc=foo,dc=com,
this doesn't make any sense.  I'd normally expect you to have group
objects here, with uniqueMember or member attributes enumerating the group
members.

-Alan

Alan Sparks, UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator    <asparks@doublesparks.net>