Re: slapadd, 1 million entries, some NEW numbers

In a message dated: Tue, 27 May 2003 15:07:00 -0300
Andreas said:

>It's a dual P4 HT, that means it has Hyper Threading enabled, so, for
>example, /proc/cpuinfo shows 4 CPUs.

Ahh, sorry.  I missed the HT in the first post.

>Well, I wanted to have a figure here and spot any obvious mistakes I
>might have made. SCSI definitely improves performance and is a must
>for big deployments.

I agree.  I was just mentioning further tweaks you might be intersted
in trying if you have the time/resources.

Please keep the stats coming, I find them intersting.

--

Seeya,
Paul