Re: Config scripts

Joe Bardgett schrieb:
> Greetings,
>
>             Does anyone have an example of a working slapd.conf and
> ldap.conf that is running SSL/TLS without SASL?  If you do, could you share
> it with me please? And the specs of your setup, ie. Versions of software
> involved.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Joe B.

Joe,

this doc was darn helpful to me

http://sapiens.wustl.edu/~sysmain/info/openldap/openldap_configure.html

(the problem to me wasn't the ldap config, but the ssl stuff)

here we go...

TLSCipherSuite          HIGH
#TLSCipherSuite         HIGH:MEDIUM:+SSLv2
TLSCertificateFile      /etc/ssl/ldap.crt.pem
TLSCertificateKeyFile   /etc/ssl/private/ldap.key.pem
TLSCACertificateFile    /etc/ssl/cacert.pem

(That should do for TLS; other config on further request.)

Bye,

Max