Editing a entry to remove a certain field...?

Hello everyone...As I continue to work and progress with LDAP, I have a interesting thing that happened that I need to remove from my directory.

I was removing some accounts fromy LDAP tree because I wanted to start over, and try things differently. However, I noticed something that caught my eye and should not be where it is. Here it is:

# Domain Admins, Groups, courtesymortgage, com
dn: cn=Domain Admins,ou=Groups,dc=courtesymortgage,dc=com
objectClass: posixGroup
objectClass: top
objectClass: groupOfNames
gidNumber: 200
cn: Domain Admins
member: uid=root,ou=Users,dc=courtesymortgage,dc=com

The part that is in bold should not be there because, there is no uid=root,ou=users,dc=courtesymortgage,dc=com

My question is, what is the best way to remove it? I'm a little shaky when it comes to modifying and deleting information in LDAP..

If someone can show me the ropes a bit, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you.

Jason