From: shreedhar
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 1:20 PM
Subject: BerkeleyDB version incompatible

Hi All,

I am layman to LDAP. I would like OpenLDAP on my RH8.0 system.  I used openldap-stable-20030410.tgz, If I try to install I am getting following error

checking Berkeley DB version for BDB backend... no
configure: error: BDB: BerkeleyDB version incompatible

How can I solve  this.

Thanks and Regards,
Sreedhar
Our greatest happiness in life does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits