Active directory and openldap

Title: Active directory and openldap
Hello,

Just want to be able to use a Campus-wide Ldap server (openldap) with an AD locallay so that our users have the same password. They already have the same username all across Campus.

Is it possible to use an Openldap server as a Master, and that server feeds an AD domain with usernames and password only in one direction. Don’t need anything esle than username and password (for now)

I looked aroud ans heard of lots of things... MS Services for Unix, MSS, Metadirectories... ???#$%

The simplier the better, is it possible ??

TIA,

Francois Bourget
University of Sherbrooke
Canada