[ISSUE?] : jpegPhoto, EQUALITY, octetStringMatch (OL 2.1.17)

Hello,

We've noticed that it's impossible to perform entry modification for jpegPhoto attribute. Its schema definition has no EQUALITY
specification and when client attempts to add a new value of delete existing one server complains: "Error 18: Inappropriate matching
(modify/add: jpegPhoto: no equality matching rule)." I was trying to change schema files and specify octetStringMatch as EQUALITY
matching rule for jpegPhoto, however server rejected such a definition saying: "Inappropriate matching rule type". I guess that
octetStringMatch just cannot be used with attributes of binary syntax.

Is this situation OL issue and I should post this to ITS or I just missed something?

Sincerely yours,

Kirill Kovalenko
Softerra LLC
http://www.softerra.com