RE: Duplicate cn entries

This sounds like a bug in OpenLDAP 2.0, duplicate values of an attribute
should not exist. OpenLDAP 2.1 definitely disallows this situation.

By the way, it would help the discussion to clarify the terminology.
"Entries" have a set of attributes. "Attributes" have a set of values. A
statement about "no two entries for an attribute can be identical" is rather
confusing; you should be talking about "no two values for an attribute."

  -- Howard Chu