why i can't add manager account

rootdn "cn=manager,dc=ce3,dc=pl"
rootpw "pass"

base    "dc=ce3,dc=pl"
binddn  "cn=manager,dc=ce3,dc=pl"

Now 2 problems:

I can't add the following entry to my ldap:
dn: cn=manager,dc=ce3,dc=pl
objectclass: top
objectclass: organizationalRole
cn: manager
cn: Manager
cn: admin

I get:
ldapadd: update failed: cn=manager,dc=ce3,dc=pl
ldap_add: Type or value exists (20)
even though it doesn't exist

What follows this problem is that I can't use nss_ldap!
Since i have bindn set to "cn=manager,dc=ce3,dc=pl"  in my ldap.conf

What i get in the logs is:
 conn=2 fd=11 ACCEPT from IP= (IP=
 bind: invalid dn ("cn=manager,dc=ce3,dc=pl")
 conn=2 op=0 RESULT tag=97 err=34 text=invalid DN
 conn=2 op=1 UNBIND
 conn=2 fd=11 closed

One more thins surprises me:
When I use ldapsearch, I also bind as cn=manager..., and the ldapsearch command works. As well ass ldapadd, delete etc...

I hope somebody will have an idea what to do to make it work.
My system is useless without it. I can't log into it (except root account )

regards Kuba