[Date Prev][Date Next]
question about openldap and solaris 8 pam_ldap
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: question about openldap and solaris 8 pam_ldap
- From: "Ang, Melissa" <MAng@axsone.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:04:20 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcMYhwBudOcdlProQzyl/G0PyPnhgA==
- Thread-topic: question about openldap and solaris 8 pam_ldap
hello all! Good day! I've been trying to authenticate using pam_ldap in solaris and openldap in red hat linux. And I was wondering how it works? I managed to authenticate in my sun box using the username and password in the linux openldap server though. I was kinda thinking if there is still a need to add client profiles in openldap? I was able to authenticate without adding a profile to the openldap. And I was thinking if I'm doing it correctly or is it looking for the username someplace else.
any help will be most appreciated. thanks!